Sunday, January 7, 2018
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 4 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Stir in the garlic, and cook until lightly browned. Remove garlic, reserving for other uses.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side.
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 slices bread, crumbled
- 1 pinch salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat egg and water in a bowl; add ground beef, bread crumbs, salt, and black pepper to eggs and mix thoroughly. Form ground beef mixture into bite-size meatballs; place meatballs into a large baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meatballs are browned and no longer pink inside, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Mix ketchup, beef bouillon, and vinegar in a large saucepan or Dutch oven. Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a small bowl and stir brown sugar mixture into ketchup mixture. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and stir until sauce is thickened and bubbling and brown sugar has dissolved, about 5 minutes. Add meatballs to sauce, stir until coated, and serve.
Serve with rice